And the GRAMMY Goes To...
And The GRAMMY® Goes To… is an exhibit curated by the GRAMMY Museum® that gives visitors a historical overview of the GRAMMY Awards® through interactive content and artifacts.
Opens October 5, 2018
The exhibit celebrates past and recent GRAMMY winners through areas that explore how a GRAMMY is won, the star-studded GRAMMY red carpet spotlighting timeless moments from a variety of artists, and what goes into making an actual GRAMMY Award. Along with artifacts and historical information, the exhibit also gives visitors a chance to watch the most recent GRAMMY Awards telecast.
- Collection of memorable performance and red-carpet outfits, including those worn by Maren Morris, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber, Michael Jackson, and Beyoncé
- Piano used by GRAMMY-winning group fun. during their performance of “Carry On”
- Official GRAMMY poster display featuring works by Shepard Fairey, Masaki Koike, Rick Garcia, and more
- Feature on John Billings, also known as “The GRAMMY Man,” who handcrafts each award given to winners in all GRAMMY categories
- Gallery of artist portraits selected and taken by official GRAMMY backstage photographer, Danny Clinch
- Exclusive interview and behind-the-scenes footage of Clinch backstage capturing these portraits
- A chance to view the most recent GRAMMY Awards telecast in its entirety
- 20-time GRAMMY winner Henry Mancini’s complete collection of GRAMMY Awards
- GRAMMY Museum MS 800 W Sunflower Rd Cleveland, Mississippi 38732
- Oct 5, 2018 Through Feb 3, 2019
Monday - Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
12:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.