Youth Leadership Council
Sponsored by the Cleveland Rotary Club, the Youth Leadership Council (YLC) at GRAMMY Museum Mississippi gives students a voice in the Cleveland community. Selected from different high schools in the Cleveland area, YLC members will help spread the word about GRAMMY Museum Mississippi and be an example of how music engages and empowers students. Leadership, public speaking, and event production are just a few of the skills students will gain through their involvement.
- Application is open to all students that will be entering grades 10, 11 and 12 in Fall 2021
- Students must have their own transportation to and from the Museum
- Students must attend mandatory meetings 1-2 times per month, September-June
- Be present, enthusiastic, respectful and professional
- Communicate and participate
- Attend all YLC meetings and events (1 - 2 meetings per month, September – June)
- Have reliable transportation to and from YLC meetings and events
- Complete a minimum of 10 hours of volunteer service in the Museum by May 31
- Complete a minimum of 5 service hours outside the Museum by April 30
- Exhibit Design Project
- Event Production
- Community Outreach
- Annual Field Trip
Please email [email protected] or call 662.441.0100.