GRAMMY Museum® Summer Session – Fast Track
Camper Ages: 9 – 14
Camp Dates: June 27 – July 1
Camp Times: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. (Lunch and snacks will be provided.)
Registration Opens April 4th at 10:00 a.m. CST
Registration Deadline is June 4th at 5:30 p.m. CST.
Total cost includes a $25 non-refundable deposit. Limited Space Available.Pre-registration and deposit is required for attendance.
GRAMMY Museum Summer Session FastTrack is a week-long, day camp that offers young musicians', ages 9-14, insight into the creative and technological processes of recording and performing. Campers will:
- learn about the influence of Mississippians on American music and our cultural heritage
- study works by Mississippi artists featured in the Museum to inspire their final camp production
- receive instruction on recording techniques, music production, and live performance techniques
- explore song structure, harmony, melody, lyric writing and, where applicable, vocal technique
- collaborate with industry professionals and other students that will culminate into a final production that will be featured on the Museum's social media channels
Additional Support By: