A Note To Our Guests
In order to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, GRAMMY Museum Mississippi is instituting a number of new health and safety protocols. Furthermore, the Museum will offer limited hours of operation during its second phase of reopening—Thursday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Health & Safety Protocols
- Installing signs, partitions and physical distancing markers throughout the Museum and offices.
- Requiring staff to follow health department directives, including maintaining social distancing, proper handwashing, wearing face masks while onsite, daily temperature checks and health screenings, including sending home sick employees, or those who appear to be experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness.
- COVID-19 testing will also be required for any employee who experiences systems or has been exposed to the virus.
- Hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipe stations have been placed throughout the building for guests, staff and visitors.
- All high-touch areas, such as door handles, will be sanitized at a minimum of once every two hours with chemicals approved by the EPA.
Museum Occupancy Limits & Timed Ticketing
- Limited daily occupancy to 25% per day.
- Guests will be required to complete a wellness check before entering confirming that they do not have a fever, symptoms and any potential contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Guests are encouraged to wear a facemask while onsite.
- The Museum will offer exclusive gallery time for members, seniors and vulnerable populations.
- The Sanders Soundstage will be closed during this phase of reopening.
- Timed entry tickets will be available for purchase via the Museum’s website at www.grammymuseumms.org.
When health department officials confirm efforts to slow the spread of the virus have been effective, the Museum will provide more information regarding increased operating hours and occupancy, as well as controlled-capacity programs, events, groups and workshops. More information regarding the return to full Museum operations will be announced when further information is available.